The official logo of APBC2010 [ Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference 2010 ] is launched. The Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics Conference series is an annual forum for exploring research, development and novel applications of Bioinformatics. The Eighth Asia-Pacific Bioinformatics Conference, APBC2010, will be held in Bangalore, India from January 18th (Monday) to 21st (Thursday), 2010, JN Tata Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India.
- Laxmi Parida(Conference Chairs & Program Chairs), IBM Research, & NYU, USA
- Ramanathan Sowdhamini(Conference Chairs), NCBS, India
- Narayanaswamy Srinivasan(Local Organizing Chair), IISc, India
- Nagasuma Chandra(Tutorial Chair), IISc, India
- Gene Myers(Program Chairs), HHMI, Janelia Farm, USA
- Asif Javed(Publication), IBM
- Vijay Chandru (Industry Track), ABLE & Strand Life Sciences, India